THETA HEALING® GROWING YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
PART 1 - You and Your Significant Other
Save The Dates: October 1st & 2nd, 2022
'' Many of us are born into this world knowing what being loved by another person should be like but not knowing how to fulfill this desire in the highest and best way possible. In order to realize this heart's desire and find ourselves comfortable with another person, we must first love ourselves enough and then we must take a leap of faith. For this is not as easy as it seems. It takes real courage to love someone so completely. Many people know on an instinctual level that feelings for another person that are so intense, so all-encompassing, are risky, and many avoid this kind of close relationship out of pure fear. Some avoid it to the extent that they don't believe in it at all. '' Guy Stibal
Learn How To Give And Receive Love In An Relationship
Our soulmates know us so well on a spiritual level that you really have to learn how to love yourself to make them work. That is what the Growing your Relationship course is all about. This course is designed to take you to the next step in your relationship, in your evolution to learn how to become a virtual unit.
This Course Is For Couples And Singles
This seminar is not just for couples, but for anyone who wants to develop a relationship, an intimate relationship, a partnership to reach the highest potential. Growing your Relationships will help you build a strong partnership, build a strong foundation, keeping your relationship fresh and new, and is designed to help your relationship work for you.
Remove Blocks To Allow True Love To Come In Your Life
Learn how to really love another person and how to let them love you back, while removing blocks and obstacles handed down to us from our ancestors. When we truly love ourselves, we get the next level of enlightenment. Would you like to know how to live your life without fearing love? Without guilt in relationships? To be loved by your companion? If you answer YES, at any of this then you must attend the Growing your Relationships Seminar to learn.
How Theta Healing Can Help You To Find/Keep Your Soul Mate?
Everything that we do and say is regulated by the frequency of our brainwaves. There are five different brainwaves: alpha, beta, delta, gamma and theta. Our brain consistently produce waves in all of these frequencies.
The theta brainwave is a very deep state of relaxation, like a dream state, always creative, inspirational and characterized by very spiritual sensations. While being in this level, you are able to learn things at a very accelerated phase and also your subconscious mind allows you to receive any commands that you are given and actually allows you to heal anything in your life.
In this course you will learn how to access your subconscious mind to find and change the blocks/beliefs/paradigms instantly.
In This 2 Days Course You Will Discover And Learn:
- Rules of the Relationship - rules are defined when the couples discusses what they expect of one other.
- Fear of Loving another person too much - if we love someone too much we will lose them(issues of trust).
- Time for one another - people in a relationship have a tendency to get wrapped up in children, jobs and other influences.
- The fight for dominance - find out the beliefs you have about who dominante the house
- Male and Female role - in our genes, the female role is a caretaker and the male role is the supporter. Now days, things have changed and roles have shifted. Learn how to work through this together.
- My Money, Your Money, Our Money - most people are not willing to share their money in a relationship anymore. We will show you what it feels like to have someone share with you and what is like to share with them.
- Relationship with the In-laws - learn how to have a balanced relationship with your in-laws and establish healthy boundaries.
- The children - many times people stay in a loveless relationship because of the children without realising that the children can sense if the parents love each other.
- Children from past relationship - learn how to balance the family as a whole
- Sex - being attractive for the other person
- Friendship - learn how to become the best friend of your spouse.
- They want you only when you are leaving - learn how to preserve and cherish your relationship, before you lose it.
- Not becoming the parent of the other person - know how it feels like to nurture and love your spouse without becoming their mother/father.
- Being Committed - learn how to trust and be committed without fear.
- The energy field of the relationship - discover how to preserve the aura of your relationship
- Sickness in the relationship - often sickness can be used to hold a relationship together or to tear apart.
- Mental Illness - learn how to deal with this whether is your spouse or one of your children
- Forgiveness - this is something what most couples don't do. Learn the forgiveness exercise and use it, especially if you are trying t rebuild your relationship.
- Substance abuse - addictions can really destroy a relationship very quickly; now you can discover how to heal it
- Men and women - look at your relationship and see how critical you are to each other.
- Understanding one another - in a relationship is very important to be understandable
- Working on problems as a team - being a team doesn't mean you have to change who you are
- Seven plane protection - learn how to download your aura as a couple
- Beliefs that block intimacy and trust - you have to develop trust in each other on a deeper level
- True commitment means sharing - know that is save to share your feelings with your spouse
- Meditation of love - do this meditation to increase the love between you as a couple
- Saving a relationship - write down the good things about each other, this will make realize you have someone priceless
This seminar is 75% practical experience
Prerequisite:ThetaHealing® Basic DNA, ThetaHealing® Advanced DNA & ThetaHealing® Dig Deeper
Includes: Manual, refreshments
Certification: You will be certified as a Theta Healing® Growing Your Relationships Practitioner, allowing you to use these skills as a practitioner if you choose to.
Location: East London - Stratford
Time: 12 pm - 6pm
*** Attend in person!
Secure Your Place Now
*** When you click Enroll Now, you will be taken to the next page where you are required to pay the deposit (£ 90 ) for the chosen course, in order to secure your place.
***Reminder is due 5 days before the start of each course. The course has to be paid in full ( £ 390), before starting the class!